Are you an SME that has been awarded a contract by a large organisation, such as a government ministry, a state-owned enterprise, or from a large private sector entity, and you need credit facilities to complete your work?
Will you be buying from one of the below Bidvest Namibia entities?
Bidvest Namibia Entities forming part of this iniative include:
- Voltex Namibia
- Konica Minolta
- Cecil Nurse Namibia
- Bidvest Namibia Steiner
- Kolok Namibia
- Waltons Namibia
If you can answer yes to these two questions, then you may qualify to access the
Bidvest Namibia Enterprise Development Fund (the Fund). The Fund is administered and managed by Namprofund.
Namibian SMEs can now use this opportunity to take their business to new heights. SMEs can choose from the following products:
Working Capital Finance
This option is perfect for SME’s that have been awarded value add contracts, which include construction or maintenance contracts.
- You can use the funding to cover input costs such as purchase of raw materials from any of the participating Bidvest Namibia entities.
- Funding will be provided in stages and depending on proceeding stage being completed and invoiced for. Facility can be structured on a revolving basis.
- A maximum of 75% of the awarded contract value can be funded
Purchase Order Finance
This option is perfect for SMEs that have been awarded contracts to supply goods to Government, state-owned enterprises or large private sector entities.
- You can use funding to finance the purchase of goods from any of the participating Bidvest Namibia entities.
- Facility will not exceed 120 days
- A maximum of 75% of the supply contract/order can be funded
Operating Finance Lease
This option is perfect for SMEs awarded large contracts that requires that they acquire plant and machinery to execute the contract over an extended period of >18 months.
- You can use funding to purchase assets.
- Ownership remains with the fund and SME has lease rights at monthly rental charges.
- Maintenance and risk are for the Fund’s account.
- Period of lease is less than economic life of asset.
- Asset can be leased out to another SME after expiry of initial lease of contract.
Where do I apply?
Download the brochure and application form here:
Find application forms at:
Business Financial Solutions (BFS) Offices/ Namprofund
Ground Floor, 7 Newton Street, Windhoek, Namibia
PO Box 5064, Ausspannplatz, Namibia
T: +264 61 388 600 F: +264 61 239 772