Manica Group Namibia
Manica Group Namibia has a long and colourful history stretching back to 1924, and since then established itself as the premier logistics and marine services provider in Southern Africa. Manica prides itself in remaining at the forefront of innovation by offering world-class, integrated logistics solutions to our Namibian, regional and global customers.
As a group of diverse marine, freight and logistics companies, we provide every type of logistics services for all types of cargo to any destination in the world. These services can be bundled to meet the specific needs for any freight, logistics and marine service requirements or challenges. Our core services include:
- Logistics supply chain management.
- Clearing and Forwarding.
- Cross border and project freight solutions.
- Intermodal transport solutions.
- Shipping, Imports and Exports.
- Stevedoring (cargo discharge, loading and cargo equipment rental).
- Warehousing (cargo storage and inventory control).
- Industrial and Marine Lubrication products and greasing technology.
- Airport ground handling services.
- Project management, compliance and consolidation services.
- Complete Oil & Gas logistics support.
- Ships’ Agency and Chandling.
- Crew transfers, airport shuttle, Visa applications, accommodation and travel arrangements.
- Recruitment, Business skills training and facilities.
- Personnel Recruitment and payroll services.
- Heavy lift equipment procurement and rental.
- Launch services to ferry goods and crew to vessels in the bay.